THANKSGIFTING DREAM VACATION SWEEPSTAKES BY AT&T THANKS®
SPONSORED BY AT&T MOBILITY LLC
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY AS THE OFFICIAL RULES REQUIRE THAT ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND THAT DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES BE RESOLVED IN ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN BY CLASS ACTIONS, AND LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
1. ENTRY PERIOD: Thanksgifting Dream Vacation Sweepstakes by AT&T THANKS® (“Sweepstakes”) commences at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 8, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on December 19, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s time clock will be the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. ET on December 19, 2021. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to win the Sweepstakes you must, as of November 6, 2021 and through the duration of the Sweepstakes Period, be: (i) an existing AT&T postpaid wireless (excludes data-only plans), DIRECTV (excludes DIRECTV STREAM stand-alone service), U-verse TV or an AT&T Internet customer (excludes DSL, Fixed Wireless Broadband, and dial-up services) with an account in "good-standing" as determined by AT&T in its sole discretion that is eligible in the AT&T THANKS program; and (ii) a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien who is physically located in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and who is at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Employees, agents, directors of AT&T Mobility LLC (“AT&T” or “Sponsor”), The Story House (“Administrator”), and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (e) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss or any other harm, suffered directly or indirectly from entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes or the receipt or acceptance, redemption, possession, use or misuse of the Prizes (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period. If it is suspected that an entrant submits more than one (1) entry per day, only one (1) entry per day will be considered. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the “authorized account subscriber” of the e-mail account used to participate in the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Administrator in writing if the entrant changes his or her email account during the Sweepstakes Period. The “authorized account subscriber” for online entries is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be requested by Sponsor.
All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered “Eligible Entries”. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor. Entries will not be returned and receipt of entry will not be acknowledged. Proof of entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND ODDS: On or around December 20, 2021, Administrator will randomly select ten (10) winners from among all Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All random drawings will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) prize per person.
5. PRIZES: Ten (10) winners will each receive: (a) One (1) TripGift eGift Card (TripGift eGift Card Terms & Conditions apply. Please visit http://tripgift.com/info/terms-and-conditions.aspx for TripGift Terms & Conditions). The ARV of each Prize is $10,000.00. The total ARV of all Prizes is $100,000.
The ARVs are subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARVs and the actual values, if any, will not be rewarded. Winners are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein as being awarded. If a Winner is not available or able to accept the Prize or if prize notice is returned as undeliverable.
6. WINNER VERIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified on or around January 3, 2022 by phone to the phone number listed on the Sweepstakes entry form. To be eligible to be declared a winner and to receive the Prize, the potential winners may be required to sign and return to Sponsor and/or Administrator, within three (3) days of issuance documentation provided by Administrator or Sponsor including a complete valid IRS Form W9, Publicity Release, and an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release that: (a) releases Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential winner’s participation in Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any Prize; (b) except where prohibited by law, grants Sweepstakes Entities the right to use potential winner’s name, picture and/or likeness, or biographical information or voice for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification; and (c) a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, license, in perpetuity, commencing at Sweepstakes entry granting Sponsor and its designees the right to use the entry as specified herein. Entry into Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such release. If a potential winner does not sign this release and return it within the time frame specified, the potential winner may be disqualified, at Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole discretion, and the Prize forfeited. When such documentation is properly executed and providing potential winners are otherwise in compliance with the Official Rules, potential winners will each be determined to be a Sweepstakes winner (“Winner” and collectively “Winners”).
Potential Winners may also be required to complete any additional legal documents provided by Administrator or Sponsor with respect to the Prizes and return them as instructed within the time frame specified or potential Winner may forfeit Prizes at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize or Prize documents returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of Prize. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate Winner if any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules or fails to execute the documentation within the time frame specified.
By participating in Sweepstakes, Winners acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prizes and that Winners will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the Prizes that Winners deem appropriate.
7. PRIZE TERMS: The dates for fulfillment of the Prizes will be on or around one (1) month following winner confirmation, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If for any reason any Prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner, who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prizes. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prize including any applicable local, state, and federal taxes and fees are solely Winner’s responsibility. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZE(S) AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prizes pictured in online television, print, advertising, and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes, will be made by Administrator and/or Sponsor.
8. TAXES: The Winners must supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving Prize. The value of Prize is taxable to Winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of Prize awarded if the aggregate value of Prize awarded to and other compensation received by Winner from Sponsor is $600 or greater for the calendar year. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility.
9. GENERAL TERMS: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, lack of significant participation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes and to determine the Winners in its sole discretion. If Sweepstakes or any part of Sweepstakes is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on www.Thanksloyalty.com/winwireless and the Prizes may be awarded to potential Winners to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Sweepstakes for clarification purposes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, or submissions that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in Sweepstakes, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, and the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software or mobile phone, or other portable electronic devise related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted, and any entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
IN THE EVENT ENTRANT ATTEMPTS TO BRING A CLAIM, ACTION OR PROCEEDING AGAINST SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES DESPITE AGREEING NOT TO DO SO IN SECTION 2 OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AS A CONDITION OF ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (I) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES: (II) ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY AND ALL ISSUES AND THAT ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY—WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION—BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) ; AND (III) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGEMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OFPOCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGEMENTS OR AWARDS INCLUDE ATTORNEYS’ FEES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY SUCH ENTRANT AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. REQUEST FOR NAMES OF WINNERS AND OFFICIAL RULES: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Winners (first name and state) must be made by February 19, 2022. For the names of the Winners and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Thanksgifting Dream Vacation Sweepstakes by AT&T THANKS®, P.O. Box 511340, New Berlin, WI 53151; and (ii) write, as applicable, “Winners List” and/or “Official Rules” on the lower left-hand corner of the envelope.
11. SPONSORED BY: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319.
12. ADMINISTERED BY: This Sweepstakes is administered by The Story House, 12777 West Jefferson Boulevard, Bldg. C, Playa Vista, California, 90066.