Wheels & Wi-Fi GMC Sweepstakes by AT&T THANKS®
SPONSORED BY AT&T MOBILITY LLC
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES, DISTRICT OF COLOMBIA, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY AS THE OFFICIAL RULES REQUIRE THAT ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND THAT DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES BE RESOLVED IN ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN BY CLASS ACTIONS, AND LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE. VOID IN ALASKA AND HAWAII.
1. Entry Period: The Wheels & Wi-Fi GMC Sweepstakes by AT&T THANKS® (“Sweepstakes”) commences at 12:01 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 26, 2021 and ends at 11:59 P.M. ET on March 28, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s time clock will be the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. ET on March 28, 2021. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
2. Eligibility: To be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes you must, as of February 20, 2021, be: (i) an existing AT&T postpaid wireless (excludes data-only plans), DIRECTV (excludes AT&T TV NOW and AT&T TV stand-alone service), U-verse TV or an AT&T Internet customer (excludes DSL, Fixed Wireless Broadband, and dial-up services) with an account in "good-standing" as determined by AT&T in its sole discretion that is eligible in the AT&T THANKS® program; and (ii) a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien who is physically located in one of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia and who is at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Void in Alaska and Hawaii. Employees, agents, directors of AT&T Mobility LLC (“AT&T” or “Sponsor”), The Story House (“Administrator”), and Sirius XM Radio Inc., General Motors LLC and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (e) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss or any other harm, suffered directly or indirectly from entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes or the receipt or acceptance, redemption, possession, use or misuse of the Prizes (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action.
3. To Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry.
Entrant must (i) have a plan with a wireless carrier that includes a text messaging service; and (ii) use a wireless device that is capable of two-way text messaging. This method of entry may not be available in all areas of the U.S. at all times during the Sweepstakes Period. This method of entry may cease to be available to entrants in the event of product, software, coverage or other service changes made by entrant’s wireless carrier. Message and data rates may apply for app download and usage and are the responsibility of entrant. Please contact your service provider for pricing plans and service availability. Sponsor is not responsible for charges entrants may incur as a result of wireless phone transmissions or data use.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person, regardless of method of entry. If it is suspected that an entrant submits more than one (1) entry, only one (1) entry will be considered. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the “authorized account subscriber” of the e-mail account used to participate in Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account subscriber” for online entries is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Administrator in writing if the entrant changes his or her email address during the Sweepstakes Period. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be requested by Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection: On or around March 29, 2021 one (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries during the Sweepstakes Period. All random drawings will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) prize per person.
5. Grand Prize: (i) One (1) 2021 GMC Yukon Denali. Color, package, factory options, and other prize specifics to be determined by Sponsor and are subject to availability. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price: $81,510; (ii) Three (3) year subscription to the GMC Connected Services bundle: OnStar Safety & Security, OnStar Guardian App and the myGMC Mobile App (subscription to the GMC Connected Services bundle will expire at the end of the three (3) year period. Winner will need to create an account at www.my.GMC.com and pay a subscription fee at the then-current rate to continue subscription after the three (3) year period. Compatible cellular device and wireless plan are not included as part of the Prize). Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $1,200; (iii) Three (3) years of AT&T Wi-Fi services: In-vehicle Wi-Fi and the Warner Media RIDE App (Wi-Fi service will expire at the end of the three (3) year period. Winner will need to create an AT&T account at www.att.com and pay a subscription fee at the then-current rate to continue Wi-Fi service after the three (3) year period. Compatible cellular device and wireless plan are not included as part of the Prize.) ARV: $720; (iv) Three (3) year subscription to Sirius XM All Access package (subscription will expire at the end of the three (3) year period. Winner will need to visit www.siriusxm.com, complete steps to create a Sirius XM account and pay a subscription fee at the then-current rate to continue subscription after the three (3) year period.) ARV: $791.64; and (v) $41,990 issued in the form of a check in the Grand Prize winner’s name which may be used by the Grand Prize winner to offset his or her income taxes (or a portion of his or her income taxes) incurred when accepting the Grand Prize (Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for the difference between $41,990 and actual income taxes incurred). Approximate retail value of all prizes awarded: $126,211.64.
PRIZE CONDITIONS: Winner must be a licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of insurance at time of delivery. Winner is responsible for title, license, registration, dealer preparation costs, auto insurance and other fees associated with prize, including, but not limited to: all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, including but not limited to, all local, state, federal, and income taxes. Winner must take delivery of prize from the automobile dealership designated by Administrator. Sponsor will not provide any additional verbal or written warranties other than the standard written warranty statement provided with the vehicle. SiriusXM subscription service cannot be transferred to another vehicle or subscriber, and no credits or refunds will be provided for any unused service during the prize term. All use of the SiriusXM subscription services are subject to SiriusXM’s Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com.
One (1) Grand Prize will hereinafter collectively be referred to as the (“Prize”). The Grand Prize winner is subject to all GMC terms and conditions. The ARVs are subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARVs and the actual values, if any, will not be awarded.
a) Unlimited AT&T In-car Wi-Fi®: Service varies with conditions and location.
b) OnStar Safety and Security: See onstar.com for details and limitations. Services vary by model. Service plan required.
c) Warner Media Ride: Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive distracted. Wi-Fi Hotspot intended for passenger use only when vehicle is in operation. Compatible device and vehicle are required. Requires active subscription to either eligible AT&T trial or AT&T unlimited data plan that includes in-car Wi-Fi. Download of WarnerMedia RIDE(TM) app is required. Download and usage data charges may apply. Warner Media RIDE and all related trademarks and elements are (C) and TM Warner Media, LLC.
d) My GMC Mobile App: Available on select Apple and Android devices. Service availability, features and functionality vary by vehicle, device and the plan you are enrolled in. Terms apply. Device data connection required. Se onstar.com for details and limitations.
e) OnStar Guardian App: U.S. and Canada only. Available on select Apple and Android devices. Mobile Crash Response services are intended for use in vehicle only and can connect automatically on Android devices only. Service coverage varies with conditions and location. Service availability, features and functionality vary by device and software version. Device permissions are required for app to operate properly. OnStar links to emergency services. Device and app may not transmit all crash data. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
f) In-Vehicle Apps: Available on select 2017 model year and newer GM vehicles with compatible hardware. Third-party trademarks are the property of their respective third-party owners and used under agreement. Requires active service plan and paid AT&T vehicle data plan. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
g) Alexa Built-In: Functionality is subject to limitations and varies by vehicle, infotainment system, and location. Select service plan required. Certain Alexa Skills require account linking to use. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. See onstar.com for additional details.
h) Spotify: Spotify app requires active Spotify account. Visit spotify.com/auto on your smartphone, tablet or computer for terms and to set up an account. Available on select model year 2018 and newer infotainment systems with compatible hardware. Select service plan required.
i) SiriusXM: Certain features require a SiriusXM subscription and the GMC Connected Access plan. See siriusxm.com and onstar.com for details and limitations. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you chose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. See the SiriusXM Customer Agreement at www.siriusxm.com for complete terms and how to cancel. All fees, content, features and availability are subject to change.
j) GMC Connected Services: Connected services vary by vehicle model and require active service plan, working electrical system, cell reception and GPS signal. Does not include emergency or security services. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
6. Publicity Release: By participating in Sweepstakes, the winner grants to Sponsor, and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, the right and permission to record, film, videotape and photograph the winner (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and Prize information and any other attributes of winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, promotion, or a Sweepstakes winner list or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
7. Winner Notification: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified on or around March 30, 2021 via the telephone number provided at time of entry. The potential Grand Prize winner will have forty-eight (48) hours from the time of phone notification to respond and confirm their shipping address (no P.O. Boxes accepted) and/or e-mail address or the Grand Prize winner will automatically forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be randomly selected as the Grand Prize winner, time and circumstances permitting.
8. Winner Verification: To be eligible to be declared the Grand Prize winner and to receive a Prize, the potential Grand Prize winner must complete, sign, and return to Sponsor and/or Administrator the presented affidavit of eligibility, mutually acceptable liability release, and publicity release, and appropriate tax documents (the “Documents”) within five (5) calendar days of issuance of the Documents that: (a) releases Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential winner’s participation in Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Prize related activity, or the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any Prize; and (b) except where prohibited by law, grants Sweepstakes Entities the right to use potential winner’s name, picture and/or likeness, or biographical information or voice for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification. Entry into Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such release. If the potential winner does not sign this release and return it within the time frame specified, the potential winner may be disqualified and the Prize forfeited. When such documentation is properly executed and providing the potential winner is otherwise in compliance with the Official Rules, the potential winner will be determined a Sweepstakes winner.
The winner may also be required to complete any additional legal documents provided by Administrator or Sponsor with respect to the Prize and return them as instructed within the time frame specified or winner may forfeit the Prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a potential winner is unable to participate in or accept the Prize or any portion of the Prize for any reason, Sponsor will have no further obligation to the potential winner. Prize or Documents returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of Prize. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the winner for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate winner in the event that any potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules or fails to execute the documentation within the time frame specified.
By participating in Sweepstakes, the winner acknowledges that Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prize and that the winner will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the Prize that the winner deems appropriate.
9. Prize Terms: The Prize will be delivered within approximately ten (10) weeks following winner confirmation to a designated dealership near the winner’s address. Winner will be notified to schedule pick up of the vehicle from the designated dealership. If for any reason any Prize is unavailable or any Prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a winner. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prize. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prize, including, without limitation, any activation or service fees and any equipment to be used in connection with the Prize, are solely winner’s responsibility. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prizes pictured in online, television, print advertising, and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prize will be made by Administrator and/or Sponsor.
10. Taxes: The winner must supply Sponsor/Administrator with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving Prize, if the value of the prize is $600 or greater. The value of Prize is taxable to winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of winner for the actual value of Prize awarded if the aggregate value of Prize awarded to and other compensation received by winner from Sponsor is $600 or greater for the calendar year. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the winner’s responsibility.
11. General Terms: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes. If Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on https://sweepstakes.thanksloyalty.com/GMCYukonDenali if time permits and the Prizes will be awarded to winners to be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining uncorrupted, applicable eligible entries received prior to any such event, or in any manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Sweepstakes for clarification purposes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, postage due mail entries, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in Sweepstakes, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes related advertisements. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and winners, and the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software or mobile phone or other portable electronic device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted and any entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
IN THE EVENT ENTRANT ATTEMPTS TO BRING A CLAIM, ACTION OR PROCEEDING AGAINST SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES DESPITE AGREEING NOT TO DO SO IN SECTION 2 OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AS A CONDITION OF ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (I) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES; (II) ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY AND ALL ISSUES AND THAT ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY -- WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION -- BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) ; AND (III) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS OR AWARDS INCLUDE ATTORNEYS' FEES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. Request for Names of Winners: All requests for the name (first name and state) of the Prize winner must be made by May 28, 2021. For the name of the Prize winner send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Winners List “Wheels & Wi-Fi GMC Sweepstakes by AT&T THANKS®” P.O. Box 511340, New Berlin, WI 53151.
13. Sponsored by: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319.
14. Administered by: This Sweepstakes is administered by The Story House, 12777 W. Jefferson Blvd., 2nd Floor, Building C, Playa Vista, California 90066.